Organisations today are facing mounting pressure to stay ahead of costly attacks and protect sensitive data while still delivering digital channels that drive revenue and increase engagement.
Given the threat surface that applications expose, balancing the need for novel customer experiences with robustly securing the web and mobile applications and their underlying APIs can be a struggle for even the most technologically savvy enterprises
In this webinar, we’ll cover best practices for delivering secure digital experiences in ways that bolster your business objectives.
We’ll also look at the main barriers to integrating AppSec into your existing DevOps processes, focusing on the role of individuals and organisational and security culture.
What we’ll be discussing:
- How to develop web and mobile applications with designed-in security
- Recognising and bridging the language culture barrier in integrating AppSec to your DevOps teams
- Defining the role, responsibilities and accountabilities of your Security Champions in DevOps
- How to integrate application protection into existing DevOps processes
- Identify what is preventing your organisation from ensuring that AppSec is part of DevOps
- How to connect app protection and security efforts to business outcomes
- Develop strategies for gaining buy-in at all levels in your organisation